Monday, October 29, 2007

weird



  • A friend of mine has two certificates from two different schools for the same year, stating he has cleared his grade 10 exams.
  • Another friend of mine coloured his hair bronze once, the unusual thing was he was almost 90 % bald then.
  • Another good friend of mine once used used his ass as an ashtray. Funny thing, he is not a smoker.
  • I know a guy who for some unusual reason likes to be called " daddy". Guess, he is one guy who will never be called in for a paternity test.
  • Do you know someone personally or have you seen a movie where some one says stuff like my dad "always" used to tell me....", or as my uncle "always" said....., corny stuff like " life is like a train with just one final destination". Wouldnt have been fun being "always" told the same thing.
  • Bell bottoms making a comeback.

  • Finally, I have to rub a smooth surface after hearing any sort of a grating noise.

1 comment:

a.g said...

I remember the last one and recently I mentioned it to someone who I thought I was disturbing by making a grating noise.

Anyway, good to see you back :)